The following dates are available for Reiki courses for the remainder of 2012. I have not categorised them for 1,2,or 3 until I see how the interest pans out, so whatever level you are interested in, contact me & we can select a date that suits you.
Courses may be paid online in advance of the course date by using the ‘BUY NOW’ button at the bottom of this page. You do not need a PAYPAL account, there is an option to use your debit or credit card without signing up to paypal.
8th & 9th December 2012; 15th & 16th December 2012.
Classes are kept small, around 3-4, held in a cosy, informal atmosphere. All classes carry 100 CPD points (Irish Reflexologists’ Institute- different bodies may award different points). Bach flower Remedies are on hand, should they be needed. Unlike most classes, you will receive your attunements TWICE, once each day- I have found this to be beneficial. You will not need to bring anything to take notes etc., an extensive manual is provided. Lunch is included in the price, though a few salady nibblies are always appreciated!
MASTER AND TEACHER CLASSES BY ARRANGEMENT
Please dress for comfort, not fashion and do not wear any jewellery. Piercings and studs etc. should be removed, or they could get hot via the Reiki transfer.
ENHANCEMENT (KAIZEN) WORKSHOPS:
The enhancement workshops are mainly open to those who have not been trained by me and have not therefore received additional reiju attunements, or focused training in the use of intent. It is an excellent option for those who have studied Reiki, but not used it for a while, or those who feel it is not working for them. There are many other techniques taught eg. tanden breathing and focusing of the energy, powerful energy field techniques, meditation techniques, which will boost your ability as a channel and your connection to the Energy. You will presented with an attendance certificate at the end of the workshop, so your clients will see that you have been boosted- they will feel the difference anyway!
The next class dates for the KAIZEN teaching will be 17th & 18th NOVEMBER 2012
For those students coming from England, Scotland, Wales, Republic of Ireland (or who just feel they have too far to travel) I can recommend the following guesthouse. It is run by a lovely couple- Margaret & Ronnie Mayne, whom I know personally and can vouch for. Their rates are very reasonable & you will be treated like royalty. Here’s the link:
Please note that I like to speak to prospective students before they put their name down for a course. I need to be sure that Reiki is right for you & that you are ready to take this journey, for it is indeed a journey that should change your life. Most people who study with me are ‘drawn’ or ‘guided’ to do so by Spirit & the higher Energies as part of their Path.
The next Enhancement Workshop will be on the following date:
TO BE ANNOUNCED 10am to approx. 5pm both days.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE, STATING WHICH CLASS/ WORKSHOP YOU WISH TO JOIN.
REIKI LEVEL ONE: COURSE CONTENT
This is a two day course (Saturday & Sunday) running from approx. 10:00 to 17:00. You will not need to bring anything with you, all materials are provided. Dress comfortably in casual, loose clothing and don’t wear any metal/ jewellery.You will be prepared through meditation to receive your first set of Level 1 attunements, which will permanently connect you to the Reiki Energy and establish you as a channel. These attunements will be repeated on day 2. It will be yours to call on whenever you need it for the rest of your life and I will help you develop to your maximum potential as a healing channel. That is my commitment to you, lifelong.
The following will be passed on over the 2 days:
PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT USE SYMBOLS, BUT I TEACH THEIR USE WITH SOME ADAPTATIONS. THEY ARE USEFUL WHEN STARTING OUT, TO HELP YOU GET A FEEL FOR THE ENERGIES. AS YOUR DEVELOPMENT PROGRESSES, WITH MY HELP, YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO WORK WITHOUT THEM & CHANNEL REIKI HOW IT IS MEANT TO BE CHANNELLED.
- Defining Reiki
- The essence of the 1st degree
- The commonly taught History (for your information when talking to other practitioners who have been taught the standard History)
- After Usui- East meets West.
- The TRUE story of Usui Mikao sensei.
- Level 1 attunement. (repeated on second day)
- The Power Symbol, its description and uses.
- Reiki symbols and Mantras in Japanese philosophy
- The 5 Usui Precepts and their importance.
- Hatsurei-ho, your daily ritual and Way to Enhancement
- Reiki meditation
- The importance of Intent and the ability to focus it
- Joshin Kokkyu ho- the breath of earth and heaven. Special breathing techniques enhancing your connection to the energy and its flow.
- Giving Reiki Treatments
- hand positions for practitioner & client comfort (notional, as there are no true standard positions)
- treating people in seated position, or awkward positions.
- advanced Japanese method for connecting to the energy and attaining focus
- Byosen reikan- ho scanning and why fixed hand positions are not necessary.
- Treatment checklist
- Clearing the mind and focusing Intent.
- Developing your intuition and learning to trust it.
- Reiki in emergency situations.
- Treating children, animals and plants.
- Clearing, regulating and protecting the Energy field-some very powerful techniques
- Additional protection ritual performed, devised by myself, which works permanently (you do not have to activate it). This is only available to my students, as I was guided to create it.
- The glands- message centres of the body
- The subtle bodies
- WAKA poetry- inspiration for meditation.
- The 21 day cleanse
- notional hand positions for self treating.
- suggested detox diet plan
- daily plan of action for enhancement of your connection with the Energy, spiritual development
- Model of the Energy Centres
- Chakra chart
- Auric Body
- My lineage
- Notional hand positions which you can show to clients who have never experienced Reiki.
- an A4 violet print of the Power Symbol, which you can set up and use for meditation.
- There will be considerable hands on practice, especially on the second day. The course will not finish until all students have proved their connection with the Energy and are confident enough to start practicing on family, friends, plants and pets.
- YOU CANNOT PRACTICE PROFESSIONALLY AT LEVEL 1.
REIKI LEVEL 2 COURSE CONTENT
Second degree is about reinforcing and enhancing your connection to the Energy, learning more ‘flavours’ of the energy via additional symbols, to use routinely on yourself and others, on a professional basis if you want to do that. You will learn how to form a strong, effective distant healing connection- you will be able to send healing anywhere in the world and perform a treatment as strong, or stronger, as if the person was on your couch. It is also about opening up to your intuitive side and going freestyle as your bond with the Energy increases and you learn to trust your intuition through experience with it.
The following will be passed on over the two days:
- What the Second Degree is all about.
- Attunement (repeated on the second day)
- The symbols:
- drawing the symbols-the Ahashic record and the use of Mhudra.
- The Mental/Emotional Symbol- description and uses.
- The Mental/Emotional Cleanse and behaviour modification
- The Distant Healing symbol- description and uses.
- distant healing comparative exercise
- absentee healing: Eight different methods taught to intensify focus including crystals and healing book.
- The Tibetan Fire Serpent- description and uses.
- opening up of chakras at the start of treatment.
- balancing of chakras at the end of treatment session and grounding of client.
- The Original Usui Reiki Tecniques:
- Kenyoku- dry brushing off
- Joshin Kokyu-ho soul cleansing breathing
- Byosen reikan-ho body scanning
- Reiji the ability to find imbalances in the body
- Uchi-te Chiryo-ho tapping in the energy field
- Oshi-te Chiryo-ho using the hands to push/pulse energy
- Nade-te Chiryo-ho brushing throught the energy field
- Koki-ho and Gyoshi-ho delivering Reiki through breath and staring.
- Tanden Chiryo-ho using the hara or ‘belly breathing’ to intensify Reiki transfer.
- Pathways of Disease
- The seven stages of healing
- Feng Shui your Reiki practices
- A4 meditation symbols
- Organizations and Insurance.