We have been guided to create this venture to provide high quality Healing Workshops. These workshops are designed to holistically address Mind, Body & Spirit.
Some workshops are geared towards spiritual & emotional healing; others address primarily physical healing.
The majority of workshops employ guided meditations as part of the healing process.
We have a wide range of therapies to call on -
- Naturopathy, natural healing using a wide range of techniques. Addressing the cause, not suppressing the symptoms.
- Advanced True Japanese Reiki (different to the usual Western style, more focused & powerful),
- Crystal healing: Alone or in conjunction with Reiki, a very powerful source of healing.
- Bach Flower Remedies: World renowned for treating depression, anxiety & stress. A formulation is made up from the 38 different remedies, which is targeted to what is upsetting you NOW.
- Bowen Technique:Very powerful, gentle body work therapy. Gets results quickly in the majority of cases, with a high degree of permanent resolution. Many physiotherapists are now training in this technique, as it is in many cases more effective than physio. Great for:
- Painful/frozen shoulder
- neck pain
- sore back
- painful joints
- asthma & shortness of breath
- headaches, migraine
- clicky jaw, jaw misalignment, bite correction.
- pelvic tilt correction
- general ‘loosening up’
- relieving tightness caused by post operative scarring & adhesions eg. post caesarian section.
Workshops are all very informal group sessions, they are a great social as well as effective healing experience. If individual work is required eg. Bowen Technique, these are carried out one to one in separate rooms.
Light refreshments are available throughout the workshop.
At the moment, all workshops are held at 1 Bracken Valley, Dromore BT25 1TA
NEXT EVENT: This will be similar to our launch event with the addition of Physical Healing- bring us all your pains & aches and experience the amazing power of the Bowen Technique and/or Reiki Surgery.
DATE & TIME: To be arranged in the near future
To book your place or make further enquiries, please follow this link to our contact page, which also has a Google Map link to us.
We are also in Face Book. Why not look us up & become a Fan – that way you’ll be kept up to date with our forthcoming events!!